Meet the MSWB Gals
~Born & Raised~
- Born: Jackson, MS
- Raised: Follow me – Jackson to Gulfport back to Jackson to Southaven to Clinton!
- Lineage: I don’t know, really. My Granny told me once that we were Irish and German, so let’s start there!
- Educated: Mississippi College, Communications
- Hubs: Jordan – my best friend, my love, the one who keeps me laughing! We’ve been together for over 6 years and married for two in August!
- Responsible for: my day job, my blog, half of the housework, being a big sister, and making people laugh.
- Day job: I work at a computer, on a desk, for a state agency!
- Blog: Meet the Magnolias
- Other passions: Reading, watching tv, shopping, loving my dachshund, and eating good food.
- Favorite authors/books: So hard to choose! One of my favorites is Jenny Han and her Summer trilogy! I love teen fiction.
- Favorite blogs: Too many to name! Follow me on Bloglovin’ to check out the list!
- Dream vacay: Disney Disney Disney! Or the beach.
- On the Twitter: @jesstinybird
- Where else to find me: Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, Instagram, and yes, even MySpace! (I’m on just about every social network ever…except LinkedIn because I feel like it’s too serious!)